Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Go Google!

So I was on of the hold outs that did "Go Google" until about 4 months ago.  I have to say my life is more stream line and I get more done because of the switch to using the Google Calendar and Google Docs.

Google Calendar is wonderful!  I gave my husband the ability to add events to the calendar and now we both know what is going on.  We also know when we need child care well in advance now and don't get stuck at the last minute looking for a sitter.

Google Docs had made a flash drive unnecessary!  I have all the work I have done no matter where I am.  Now that you can drag and drop MS Word docs in to Google docs it is even better.  I can move older docs in to Google with no problems.

The iGoogle page is a life saver to.  When I get to work every day log it and there is my calendar, to do list, news, and more. It has made getting things done much simple.

If you use Google leave a coment on how you have used Google to make your life simpler.

If you have not gone Google give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment