Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pin This!

I got a Pinterest account a couple of days ago and it is has been a fun distraction to some of the stresses of life and I have learned some things too.  T night as I was pining things and looking at pins I thought of something that we talked about in one of the classes that I took for my masters.  Students now are becoming visual learners because of all of the media that we are subjected to everyday.  I then thought...How are we compensating for this in our classrooms?  How much media should we have in our classrooms?  How do we use the media to help prepare our students for high stakes testing?  There are some things to think about for the new year.....maybe I will find a photo that will answer my questions on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment