Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Introverts

Any of you that read my blog on a regular bases know that I spend a lot of time listening to NPR. With a 40min dive both ways every day there is a lot of time to listen.  On my way home yesterday there was a story called Quiet, Please: Unleashing "The Power of Introverts" Any other day I would have thought it was an interesting story and dismissed it to some extent but yesterday it stuck with me. At a meeting on Monday morning we were talking about Differentiated Instruction. It made me think about how there a lot of things in a child's education but does the fact they are an introvert or extrovert ever come into play? Take the quiz in the story and see if you are an introvert. Just in case you where wondering I took the quiz and I am an extrovert.

No comments:

Post a Comment