Tuesday, December 20, 2011

History on Twitter

I am trying to find a image of Etienne de Bourgmont for one of our 4th grade teachers.  As of now I am empty handed. My next thought was how will I find someone to help me? I decided Twitter was a good place to turn for help.  I can not Tweet at school so I decided to do some recon on hash tags to use and Twitter users that might be able to help me out.  Well I found a wonderful blog post on the History Tech blog.  The blog post Tip of the Week - 65 History Twitter Feeds gives you lots of places to get new information, or sometimes just a needed reminder, about teaching history. You can also check out or post questions to the hash tags #history or #historyteacher.  Some time tonight I will post my Tweet and I will let you know what I find!  Remember you can follow me on Twitter @musictech02


No comments:

Post a Comment