Thursday, March 24, 2011

Browser

Google Chrome                      Internet Explorer 8

What browser do you use?  Most schools use Internet Explorer but is it the best?  At home we are a mixed browser family.  I love my Google Chrome with my extensions for Diigo and Blogger and my TweetDeck application. My husband runs Fire Fox and thinks that all my Google stuff is silly.  But no mater how much we like our browsers we still have to default back to Internet Explorer when we want to do grades at home!  If you have a webpage or blog remember the importance of checking what it looks like in different browsers.  I found out that the background that I had on this blog did not show up on Internet Explorer so I had to pick a new one.
Check out the NPR story Assessing The Browser Wars, And Why They Matter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment